Operation & Maintenance
Access Group International is a premier provider of life support services by offering turnkey life solutions to support any client’s needs.
Access Group offer the following turnkey life support services:
- Mobilisation and full camp setup
- Power Generation – provision of uninterrupted electrical supplies
- Water – provision of potable and non-potable water
- Waste management – removal of all hazardous and non-hazardous waste, as per local environmental and international regulations
- Maintenance – a full range of preventative and corrective maintenance schedules
- Refrigeration – supply and maintenance of industrial chillers and freezers
- Logistical services – complete national and international procurement including air freight, customs clearance, and contingency services to remote locations
- Fuel/Oil – uninterrupted bulk supply of certificated fuels and oils
- Vector control – fumigation and eradication of disease spreading insects and vermin
- Facilities maintenance – a full range of housekeeping, renovation and ground upkeep services
- Transportation – vehicle supply, leasing and maintenance
- Laundry services – collection and delivery, and provision of portable laundries
Access Group’s Operations and Maintenance teams include 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on-site service and emergency response procedures to ensure uninterrupted maintenance services.